Large HVAC systems are an eyesore. Not to mention they take up space, and you have limited flexibility as to where you want to put them. Installing a rooftop HVAC system for your business solves those problems.
Rooftop HVAC systems work just as well as other heating and cooling systems to keep the inside of your building at a comfortable temperature, while providing additional benefits as well. Our team of technicians at Axberg offers HVAC installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance. If you’re interested in switching your current heating and cooling system out for one of these units, give us a call.
Benefits of a Rooftop HVAC System
In addition to the advantages of rooftop HVAC systems listed above, there are more benefits that come along with installing this type of unit. Listed below are some reasons these systems are a smart investment:
- They’re quieter – Though most HVAC systems stay relatively quiet, many still make that familiar, annoying buzzing noise. Roof-mounted systems are out of earshot, keeping the inside of your space quieter.
- They save space – Moving your HVAC system from the ground to the roof frees up space for you to invest in landscaping, extra parking, building expansions, etc.
- You have more flexibility – Rooftop HVAC systems are modular units, meaning you can add to them if you redesign or expand your space. If a building has multiple rooftop units, you can set the temperature differently for specific areas and track the energy usage.
- They’re easier to access – Like all other heating and cooling systems, rooftop units require annual maintenance to run smoothly. With these units, though, the technician has easy access and can go right up to the roof to find it.
- They’re energy-efficient – Rooftop HVAC units come with energy-saving features, including air volume controls (meet airflow demands with matching fan speeds), economizing controls (use outside air to cool a building when temperature permits), and thermal wheels (decrease the system’s load by transferring the heat and humidity to the cooler and drier airstream).
- You spend less – Because these rooftop units are more energy-efficient, they give you more opportunities to reduce your energy bills.
If you’re looking for rooftop HVAC installation in Rockford, MD, call us at (815) 873-6003 or contact us online now!
Rooftop HVAC Installation & Replacement
Rooftop systems require proper installation to work as they should, and not all HVAC companies have the knowledge to do the job right. Black Diamond has a team of trained commercial HVAC pros who can help with your new rooftop system. Whether you are installing a new system or are replacing an old one with a more efficient model, our commercial HVAC contractors are ready to assist. Our rooftop HVAC installation and replacement services include:
- Helping you select the properly sized unit
- Professional installation of the unit
- Testing everything to ensure it’s working properly
With Black Diamond, you never have to guess about what system will meet your needs best or when it should be installed. Our professionals are here every step of the way to ensure you are making the right choices.
Schedule a quote for replacing or installing a new rooftop HVAC system in your Chicago area home. Call (866) 350-4793 or contact us online to learn more today.
Rooftop HVAC Repair
In addition to installing rooftop systems, the team at Black Diamond can assist with repairs when your system is having trouble. Our extensive knowledge of these commercial systems is a benefit to your company, because we are able to quickly find and repair any problem you might have. Some common signs that you need rooftop system repair help include:
- Air temperature differences in your property
- Shaking from the unit
- Unusual or unpleasant odors
- Loud noises from the system
- Leaks from the unit
- Inability to heat or cool your property
Black Diamond has solutions to these common problems. Our team will diagnose the system and offer affordable and effective repair solutions, so you can start enjoying reliable heating and cooling.
Chicago’s weather means your rooftop system must work properly. If it’s giving you trouble, call (866) 350-4793 or reach out to Black Diamond online to discuss your repair needs today.
Why Choose Us for Rooftop HVAC System Services?
Our team of highly trained technicians at Axberg is equipped to handle any heating and cooling service that you may need. Our commitment to customer service remains one the guiding principle of the company, and we promise we’ll treat you and your home with the utmost respect and courtesy.
We offer a variety of HVAC services, including HVAC repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement. If you’re looking for a trusted heating and cooling company in Illinois, contact us today.
Call Axberg at (815) 873-6003 to schedule your rooftop HVAC system services in the Rockford area!