How clean is the air inside your home? According to the Environmental Protection Agency, it could be up to 5x as dirty as the air outside. Improving your home’s indoor air quality is essential to your family’s health and wellness.
Axberg provides indoor air quality services in Rockford to help you protect your family and ensure you’re breathing clean air inside your home.
Schedule service today to discuss indoor air quality with our dedicated team of HVAC pros.
Our Air Cleaning Services
We offer a number of indoor air quality services in Rockford that reduce pollen, mold, and other contaminants in your home HVAC systems, including:
- Air purifiers – A whole-home air purifier uses your home’s existing ductwork to deliver clean air to every room and provide continuous clean air circulation throughout your home.
- Air cleaners – Installing a home air cleaner in your Rockford home reduces dust, dander, pollen, bacteria and more. They operate noiselessly and require minimal maintenance.
- Home Humidifiers – Portable humidifiers require frequent maintenance and only treat one room. Whole-home humidifiers work with your HVAC system to balance humidity levels throughout your house.
- Dehumidifiers – Installing a whole-home dehumidifier reduces moisture in the air, which can make breathing easier on muggy days.
- Air duct cleaning – Having your air ducts cleaned regularly should be a part of your routine home maintenance regimen. It’s an effective way to remove dust and pollen.
- Improved filtration – Most HVAC companies install cheap air filters, but upgrading your air filters to a higher MERV rating can improve efficiency and reduce more harmful pollutants.
- Improved ventilation – Improving supply vents and exhaust systems can lower your utility bills and upgrade your HVAC system’s efficiency.
Our technicians create a custom plan to address the problem areas in your home. Call today to learn more about our air cleaning and indoor air quality services.
Air Quality Testing Services
In order to create a clean indoor air environment, we need to know what allergens and indoor air quality issues are present in your home. That’s why we perform air quality testing services before we recommend a solution.
When we test air quality, we look at several factors, such as:
- Humidity levels
- Gas levels
As a leading air quality testing company in Rockford, you can expect a no-nonsense explanation of your home’s air quality trouble areas when you hire Axberg.
Signs You Have an Indoor Air Quality Problem
Most homes in Rockford have indoor air quality problems. Pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and other contaminants and allergens are circulated through your HVAC system, and if you don’t address them, they can affect your family.
Common signs you may need to hire an indoor air quality company include:
- Stale odors
- Visible mold in your home
- Problems with allergies or asthma
- Excessive dust
If you are noticing these signs, or anything else out of the ordinary with your home or air, we recommend calling a professional as soon as possible.
Rockford Residents Trust Axberg for Clean Air at Home
Axberg has provided HVAC services in Rockford since the 1950s. We are the area’s most trusted name in HVAC service, including indoor air quality services. Don’t trust your home’s air purification to anyone but the best.
Call 815-873-6003 or contact us online today and improve your indoor air quality today!