About Our Team
Each employee at Axberg is critical in delivering the level of service excellence that our reputation was built on. Because we recognize the importance of quality employees in delivering this level of service, our staff is comprised of highly-qualified professionals who are the best at what they do. Axberg has been providing heating and cooling services to customers in the Rockford area since 1957. And since 2014, we’ve been providing the same level of service for plumbing, sewer, electrical and duct cleaning needs.
As a division of Black Diamond, you can count on Axberg for the following professional qualities,
- NATE-Certified HVAC Specialists: The North American Technician Excellence (NATE) designation is the largest HVAC certification agency in the U.S. and is owned and operated by HVAC professionals. Our staff includes NATE-certified specialists who have passed technical skill tests and have been granted certification for varied levels of expertise.
- Ongoing In-House Training: Our Specialists attend ongoing training classes to stay up to date on new technologies and industry developments.
- Licensed Electricians: Each electrician on staff is licensed and completes continuing education classes to stay abreast of current code requirements. Our electricians are also held to a high standard to stay up to date on new materials and techniques in their service field.
- Licenses Plumbers: Our licensed plumbers and apprentices receive training from Illinois Plumbing Consultants (IPC). The IPC is an educational organization that provides training on current Illinois Plumbing Code. Our plumbers are licensed in the state of Illinois and are required to complete continuing education hours each year to maintain their license.
- NADCA-Certified Duct Cleaning Services: Axberg, a division of Black Diamond is a National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) Certified duct cleaning service. Our Home Comfort Solutions Team will ensure that your ductwork is cleaned thoroughly and to certified standards.
Our professional and friendly employees are here for you around the clock, 24/7. If you have a plumbing or HVAC issue on a holiday weekend, you can count on us. We won’t have you wait until the next business day. Your call will be answered by a person, not an answering machine, and we’ll have someone there to set things right, quickly.