Can you imagine life without your HVAC system? Whether you need an air conditioner to cool your home during the summertime or a furnace to keep your home warm and cozy on the coldest winter nights, your HVAC system is essential to your home’s comfort. If you need your HVAC system replaced or you need installation services for your new home, it’s important to find a company you can rely on for professional installation services—and there’s only one name you need to know: Axberg.
We have a team of NATE-certified technicians ready to install the perfect heating or cooling unit to meet your efficiency needs and budget.
If you want top-quality HVAC installation in Rockford, IL, call 815-873-6003 or fill out a contact form to speak with the experts at Axberg today!
The Benefits of Ductless HVAC Over Other HVAC Solutions
When you need an all-new heating and air conditioning system for your Illinois home, or you just want to add cooling to one or more rooms, a ductless mini-split is an excellent option. Featuring a wall-mounted air handler for each room, plus a single outdoor condenser unit, ductless HVAC systems can be designed to serve one or more rooms, providing both heating and air conditioning, if desired. Without ducts, they are extremely efficient and easy to install.
The benefits of choosing a ductless HVAC system over other HVAC options include:
- Simple installation – Ductless HVAC systems have no air ducts that need to be fabricated, and the only connections between the indoor and outdoor components are refrigerant and electrical lines that can pass through a 4-inch opening.
- High efficiency – With no air ducts to lose heat in the winter or gain it in the summer, ductless HVAC systems are extremely efficient.
- Individualized comfort – With an air handler in each room or zone, ductless HVAC systems allow for individualized temperature settings without additional equipment.
- Quiet operation – With only a small fan in the air handler and no air ducts to amplify its noise, ductless HVAC systems are extremely quiet.
Are you interested in a ductless HVAC system? Call 815-873-6003 or contact us online to talk to our HVAC experts about your heating and air conditioning options in the Rockford area.
Has your HVAC system seen better days? If it is over 12 to 15 years old, breaks down often, needs major repairs, or is costly to operate, it may be time for an HVAC replacement. At Axberg, we can help you. We have over 50 years of heating and air conditioning experience, and we are dedicated to providing exceptional comfort at fair prices. With our HVAC replacement services, our experts will:
- Remove your old equipment
- Calculate new heating and cooling loads
- Select the best HVAC equipment for your needs and budget
- Provide a professional, energy-efficient installation
To request an estimate for an HVAC replacement in Rockford, Byron, or the surrounding areas, call 815-873-6003 or contact us online today.
The HVAC Installation Process
At Axberg, we know how important it is to analyze your home or business and determine what exactly your space needs depending on your own needs and budget. We aim to size and install your HVAC system right the first time, so you can rest assured that you can enjoy a cool and comfortable space as soon as possible. Once the right system has been chosen, our team will go to work installing the ductwork, heating system, and cooling system.
Air Conditioner Installation
The technicians at Axberg receive extensive training on servicing all types of air conditioners, so when you call us for AC installation, we will first conduct an on-site measure of your home in order to find the ideal AC unit for your needs. A typical central AC installation process includes a number of steps:
- We calculate your home’s cooling load using the Manual J calculation and aim to meet the cooling demand of your home.
- We will add mastic sealant or metal-backed duct tape to make ductwork airtight.
- We will make sure your new AC is fully prepared to properly cool your home.
- In order to provide high cooling capacity and low energy costs, we will determine the exact amount of refrigerant necessary to work for you.
Because we install industry-leading Amana and Bryant air conditioners, we can confidently leave you with a reliable piece of equipment to keep your home at the perfect temperature.
Heating System Installation
Whether your furnace isn’t working quite the way it should—or worse, not at all—it’s time to call an expert. But how will you know if it’s time to install a new system? Look out for these signs:
- The furnace is making loud and strange noises
- Your home is not comfortable even though the thermostat is set correctly
- You notice an increase in utility bills
- The pilot light is yellow
- Warm air is not coming from your vents
Are you wondering, “Can a homeowner install their own HVAC system?” The answer is NO! HVAC installation can only be performed by a licensed, experienced HVAC contractor. Leave it to the pros!
Ready to install a new heating system? Call Axberg today at 815-873-6003!
Crystal Club Maintenance Plans
After the technicians at Axberg install your HVAC unit, be sure to sign on to the Crystal Club Maintenance Plan! In order to keep the manufacturer warranty, an annual inspection is crucial. Maintenance ensures your unit is ready for the season ahead, clean, and safe for use. It also lowers the average cost of your energy bill by boosting efficiency.
Because we strongly believe that your HVAC unit should be inspected once per year, we have a whole membership program which brings discounts and special services to those who join. When you are a member of our Crystal Club, you can benefit from:
- Free estimates on installs or replacements
- 24-hour-a-day availability
- Flat-rate pricing structure
- No contract requirement
- Waived holiday/after-hours fees (save $95 per call)
- Priority service scheduling
- High value and low monthly fee
- Peace of mind
- And more!
Don’t let your brand new unit go without maintenance. Sign up for our Crystal Club today!
Schedule Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement in Rockford, IL
Installing a new HVAC system gives you the opportunity to invest in the comfort, safety, and efficiency of your space. For the past 50 years, Axberg has been committed to providing high-quality work to households and businesses both in and beyond the Rockford, IL, area. Let our certified technicians help you plan your next investment and find the perfect HVAC system for your budget and home.
Contact us today and learn more about our installation process and maintenance membership program. Schedule HVAC installation or replacement in Rockford today!