Can you imagine life without your HVAC system? Whether you need an air conditioner to cool your home during the summertime or a furnace to keep your home warm and cozy on the coldest winter nights, your HVAC system is essential to your home’s comfort. If you need your HVAC system replaced or you need installation services for your new home, it’s important to find a company you can rely on for professional installation services—and there’s only one name you need to know: Axberg.
We have a team of NATE-certified technicians ready to install the perfect heating or cooling unit to meet your efficiency needs and budget. If you live in the Rockford area and want top quality HVAC installation services, call 815-873-6003 or fill out a contact form to speak with the experts at Axberg today!
The HVAC Installation Process
At Axberg, we know how important it is to analyze your home or business and determine what exactly your space needs depending on your own needs and budget. We aim to size and install your HVAC system right the first time, so you can rest assured that you can enjoy a cool and comfortable space as soon as possible. Once the right system has been chosen, our team will go to work installing the ductwork, heating system, and cooling system.
Air Conditioner Installation
The technicians at Axberg receive extensive training on servicing all types of air conditioners, so when you call us for AC installation, we will first conduct an onsite measure of your home in order to find the ideal AC unit for your needs. A typical installation process includes a number of steps:
- We calculate your home’s cooling load using the Manual J calculation and aim to meet the cooling demand of your home.
- We will add mastic sealant or metal-backed duct tape to make ductwork airtight.
- We will make sure your new AC is fully prepared to properly cool your home.
- In order to provide high cooling capacity and low energy costs, we will determine the exact amount of refrigerant necessary to work for you.
Because we install industry leading Amana and Bryant air conditioners, we can confidently leave you with a reliable piece of equipment to keep your home at the perfect temperature.
Heating System Installation
Whether your furnace isn’t working quite the way it should—or worse—not at all, it’s time to call an expert. But how will you know if it’s time to install a new system? Look out for these signs:
- The furnace is making loud and strange noises
- Your home is not comfortable even though the thermostat is set correctly
- You notice an increase in utility bills
- The pilot light is yellow
- Warm air is not coming from your vents
Ready to install a new heating system? Call Axberg today at 815-873-6003!
Crystal Club Maintenance Plans
After the technicians at Axberg install your HVAC unit, be sure to sign on to the Crystal Club Maintenance Plan! In order to keep the manufacturer warranty, an annual inspection is crucial. Maintenance ensures your unit is ready for the season ahead, is clean, and is safe for use.
Because we strongly believe that your HVAC unit should be inspected once per year, we have a whole membership program which brings discounts and special services to those who join. When you are a member of our Crystal Club, you can benefit form:
- Free Estimates on Installs or Replacements
- 24-hour-a-day availability
- Flat-rate pricing structure
- No contract requirement
- Waived holiday/after-hours fees (save $95 per call)
- Priority service scheduling
- High value and low monthly Fee
- Peace of mind
- And more!
Don’t let your brand new unit go without maintenance. Sign up for our Crystal Club today!
Need HVAC Installation in Rockford? Call Axberg Today!
Installing a new HVAC system gives you the opportunity to invest in the comfort, safety, and efficiency of your space. For the past 50 years, Axberg has been committed to providing high quality work to households and businesses both in and beyond the Rockford, IL area. Let our certified technicians help you plan your next investment and find the perfect HVAC system for your budget and home.
Contact us today and learn more about our installation process and maintenance membership program.