Many types of contaminants can compromise the quality of your indoor air, including:
- Dust mites
- Animal dander
- And more
While some individuals are clearly more sensitive than others, there’s little question that airborne contaminants create a less-than-hospitable environment even for those with healthy respiratory systems. If the quality of your indoor air seems poor, and it’s been several years or more since you’ve had your air ducts cleaned, it may be time to schedule a cleaning.
Call the air duct cleaning experts in Rockton today to schedule service or contact us online!
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process for Rockton Homes:
Our air duct cleaning service includes the following:
- Initial test of your HVAC system
- Visual assessment of the condition of the ductwork
- Report of any damage found in the duct system
- Thorough cleaning of the entire duct system, according to NADCA standards
- Final test of the HVAC system to make sure it is still operating correctly
Our Duct Sealing Process
At Axberg, our Rockton duct specialists also offer duct sealing services. Our state-of-the-art equipment along with our proven process can find and fill any hole—small or large. The steps of this process are as follows:
- Inspect system: Before we start any project, we do a thorough check of your ductwork. This check, which includes a computer analysis, reveals the amount of leakage in CFM’s and Sq Inches.
- Find cracks and openings: A specialized blower system holds the dry self-sealing particles suspended inside the duct while the particles naturally gravitate toward the openings.
- Fill cracks: The special sealant fills the gaps but doesn’t coat the rest of the air duct.
- Analyze results: After the ducts are sealed, we complete a second computer analysis.
When you choose us to seal your leaky ducts, you are not only getting expert service, we also promise you:
- 100 percent satisfaction
- 10-year warranty on the seal
- Affordable pricing
Call in the Axberg Experts for Rockton Duct Cleaning
The Rockton air duct cleaning and sealing specialists at Axberg have all the tools, equipment and know-how to clean and improve your ductwork. We are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) and take your health seriously. Our Rockton IAQ experts are qualified to identify potential problems with your ductwork and if needed, perform any needed repairs so your duct work performs as it should and will stay clean. Call us today and let us help you determine whether duct cleaning can restore more breathable air to your Rockton home.