This is a common issue that could be caused by a malfunction in the pump or with the float mechanism. Either way, unplug the pump immediately to avoid burning out the motor. Your next step is to call Axberg!
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
What should I do if my sump pump is running and there is no water in the pit?
Basic Program Benefits
- 24/7 Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees
- Priority Service Scheduling
- Payment Options Tailored to Your Budget
- Customized to Your Home and Your Specific Needs
- Peace of Mind