This is a common issue that could be caused by a malfunction in the pump or with the float mechanism. Either way, unplug the pump immediately to avoid burning out the motor. Your next step is to call Axberg!
- Financing Options Available
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
What should I do if my sump pump is running and there is no water in the pit?
Basic Program Benefits
- 24/7 Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees
- Priority Service Scheduling
- Payment Options Tailored to Your Budget
- Customized to Your Home and Your Specific Needs
- Peace of Mind
the blower motor went out on the furnace in the middle of the night. was replaced and back up running by 11 o'clock the next day. very happy.Read More