This is a common issue that could be caused by a malfunction in the pump or with the float mechanism. Either way, unplug the pump immediately to avoid burning out the motor. Your next step is to call Axberg!
- Financing Options Available
- Now HiringLearn More
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
What should I do if my sump pump is running and there is no water in the pit?
Basic Program Benefits
- No dispatch fee EVER ($79 per call).
- No after-hours or holiday fees EVER ($95 per call)
- Annual precision tune-ups on heating and cooling equipment
- 24/7 availability
- Exclusive discounts on service and repairs
- Peace of mind
Rosario was excellent. He didn't rush the appointment. When we had more problems he came back in the evening. Perfect service person and a great representation for your company.Read More