When you turn on the hot water for your morning shower and are greeted with tepid temperatures, you know you’re in for a rough morning. When your water heater isn’t working the way it should, you need a company you can rely on to get your morning routine—and the rest of your household—back on track. In Rockford, look no further than Axberg for water heater repair.
Axberg has been providing HVAC and plumbing repair services to homeowners in the Greater Rockford area since 1957. We’re a locally owned company, and we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. No matter when you discover a water heater problem, you can trust Axberg to repair it.
To schedule water heater repair in the Rockford, Illinois area, give us a call at 815-873-6003 or contact us online today!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
While it’s obvious that you need water heater repair when the water heater stops working completely, other signs that a repair need is looming are less obvious. Here are some common signs that you need water heater repair:
- Water isn’t as hot as it was – Sometimes water will still get warm, but not as warm as it did. This is a sign that the water heater will need a repair visit soon.
- Visible deterioration – If the water heater tank looks like it’s wearing out, it probably is! However, some deterioration or broken parts can be repaired, so give us a call.
- Rusty water – Water should be clear, not rust colored. If it’s turning a brownish color, then you need to see a professional about repair.
- Leaks – Leaks are a sign that you need to have a professional look at your water heater.
- Carbon monoxide alarm triggers – If you own a gas-fueled water heater and it isn’t venting properly, carbon monoxide can leak into your home and trigger your CO alarms. When your CO alarm goes off, this is an emergency. Leave your home immediately and contact one of our professionals.
If you are noticing any of these problems, give the team at Axberg a call at 815-873-6003 for prompt and efficient help!
Hot Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When it comes to water heaters, repair isn’t always the most cost-effective option. When you call Axberg for help, we will help you decide whether repair or replacement is the best choice for your water heater. Keep in mind, though, that water heaters are designed to last 6 to 12 years, so if your unit is nearing the end of that expected life span, you will want to consider replacement over repair.
Let Axberg help you decide if repair or replacement is right for your home. Give us a call at 815-873-6003 or contact us online today to discuss your water heater concerns.
Why Choose Axberg for Water Heater Replacement?
Axberg is your source for all home comfort and plumbing needs in the Greater Rockford area. Our team offers a full satisfaction guarantee and always puts customers first. We offer personalized, reliable, and responsive service that you can depend on to ensure your home stays comfortable and safe.
If you are having trouble with your water heater, give us a call at 815-873-6003 or contact us online to schedule water heater repair today!