With how frequently you and your family use your toilet every day, it’s crucial that it always works. That’s why as soon as you notice a problem with your toilet, you should call in a professional and have it repaired. We offer 24-hour emergency services, and our team of plumbers at Axberg is ready to repair your toilet whenever you need us.
To schedule toilet repair in Rockford, Illinois or a surrounding area, give us a call at (815) 873-6003 or contact us online today!
Our Toilet Repair Services
As soon as you notice a problem with your toilet, give the expert plumbers at Axberg a call. Our team is able to diagnose the problem, make the necessary repairs, and have your toilet working properly again in no time. We’re trained to solve a variety of problems, from clogs to cracked piping. Whatever issue you may be dealing with, you can trust the Axberg plumbers.
Common Toilet Problems
There are a number of things that may require you to call in a professional for toilet repair. Some things you may run into are listed below:
- The toilet is clogged – You can most likely blame a clogged toilet on excessive waste or non-flushable material. It’s important to be careful what you flush down the toilet. You may think it’s ok to flush some things such a wet wipes or feminine hygiene products, but these actually can cause a clog.
- There’s waste on the floor – If waste has leaked onto the floor around your toilet, the fixture may be cracked or the wax ring may be damaged.
- It won’t stop running – A leaking flapper valve may be the reason for a toilet that doesn’t stop running. If you notice this problem, we recommend scheduling toilet repair.
- It only flushes partially – If you notice that your toilet is only partially flushing, there may be slack in the flapper chain. This is a problem that our team of plumbers at Axberg can fix!
- There are improper water levels – Have you noticed that when you flush the toilet, the water level is fine, but after a period of time, a significant amount of water is gone? This could be because there’s a partial clog or there may be a crack in the interior piping of the bowl.
- The flapper closes too soon – When you flush the toilet, some of the water is released into the bowl. If the flapper closes before most of the water has flushed out, you have a problem. If left unattended, this problem could cause your toilet to clog. We recommend scheduling repair as soon as possible!
Schedule Toilet Repair in Rockford with Axberg
No matter what type of toilet issue you’re facing—whether a routine problem or an issue that requires specialized work—you can count on our plumbing experts to handle your job with the level of expertise you expect from a team of professionals. In the event of a plumbing emergency, our experienced crews are available 24 hours a day to come to the rescue.
To schedule toilet repair service in Rockford or a surrounding area, give us a call at (815) 873-6003 or contact us online today!