Are you experiencing clogged drains and drain backups? It may be a bigger problem than just your drains. A damaged sewer line can lead to a number of problems in your home. Not sure if that’s your problem? Get in touch with the team of plumbers at Axberg to have an expert take a look at your sewer line in Winnebago by calling 815-873-6003!
Issues That May Warrant Sewer Line Repair or Replacement in Winnebago
Several can arise with a sewer line, making it necessary to repair or replace it. Several of these potential problems follow:
- Corroded Pipe: The pipe has worn through, broken, or caved in due to deterioration caused by corrosion. This usually causes the line to collapse, impeding flow.
- Blocked Pipe: A blockage, caused by a buildup of grease or other material or by a foreign object that has somehow entered the pipe, is restricting or totally blocking flow.
- Damaged Pipe: Sewer pipes can sometimes break, collapse, crack, or shift in such a way that they are no longer functional.
- Sunken, or Bellied, Pipe: This occurs when one pipe section sinks to a lower level than the rest of the pipe, creating a depressed area where waste material builds up.
- Substandard Pipe: If a sewer line is made of low-grade material, this can cause deterioration, damage, or corrosion to the line. (We can also provide drain cleaning services.)
- Leaky Pipe Joints: When the seals between pipe sections lose their integrity, they can no longer prevent the water from leaking out and seeping into the area immediately around the pipe.
Tree Roots Invading the Line: When roots from trees or shrubs become embedded in the pipe, they can cause damage – and even if they don’t, they can still make cleaning the sewer line impossible.
Contact us online for sewer line repair or replacement in Winnebago.
Let Axberg Diagnose and Correct Your Sewer Line Issue
If you suspect a problem with your sewer line, call Axberg for a prompt assessment. Our experts will explain your options and help you choose the best one for you. We will then provide the prompt, courteous, and competent sewer line repair or replacement that will help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.