Seeking Experienced Water Treatment Specialists
Job Title: Water Treatment Specialist
Reports to: Plumbing/Sewer Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday with rotating on-call and weekends
Pay: Starting at $20/hr + Commission Opportunities ($100,000+ earning potential)
WHY WORK FOR BLACK DIAMOND??
- $100,000+ Earning Potential! Yes...$100,000+!
- Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in Illinois” for 7 years in a row!
- Best in the industry Employee Benefit Packages, WE APPRECIATE YOU!
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays! *Up to 5 weeks!*
- Company vehicles that you get to TAKE HOME each day & 100% company paid fuel cards!
- Company PAID life insurance!
- Planning for your retirement? We'll help and contribute to your 401k!
- Flexible scheduling/shifts!
- Company-paid Continuing Education in our state of the art Training Facility (ON SITE!)
- Over-time opportunities available!
…Just to name a few.
Water Treatment Specialist Summary:
The Water Treatment Specialist position includes the investigation and diagnosis of water treatment equipment including water softeners, as well as recommending repair or replacement of water treatment systems. The Water Treatment Specialist would also be responsible for installing new or replacing existing water treatment systems without supervision.
Water Treatment Specialist Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to service and install water softeners and water treatment equipment
- Ability to investigate water treatment system issues and diagnose problems
- Propose equipment repair and replacement options in a professional manner
- Perform Service Plumbing related repairs and replacements
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds and push/pull up to 150 pounds with the use of a dolly
- Transport equipment and materials to job site, as needed
- Work with various tools, machinery and supplies efficiently
- Detail oriented when given tasks by supervisors
- Listening and communication skills are imperative to perform these tasks effectively
- Willingness to train others in water treatment system repair/installation
- Additional duties as assigned
Water Treatment Specialist Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 12 months on an Illinois Plumbing apprentice card, Illinois Licensed Plumber preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience servicing and installing water softeners and water treatment systems
- Experience in well & pump service, a plus
- Provide basic hand tools necessary to perform job duties
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Willingness to learn, attend classes for professional advancement
- Available for late night and/or weekend jobs as needed
Water Treatment Specialist Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC Insurance options
- Company-provided iPhone and tablet
- Company-provided vehicle with fuel package
- Company-provided uniforms
- Company-provided Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on company-provided services
- On-site training facility for continuous employee development
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Additional commission opportunities available
- Tuition Reimbursement
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE BLACK DIAMOND FAMILY, TODAY!