Reports To: Division Supervisor
Primary Job Function: To assist in increasing the productivity and profit of the HVAC division
The HVAC Service Technician position includes the analysis, maintenance and repair of heating and cooling equipment.
- Perform skilled maintenance and repair of equipment
- Analyze the system for safety and efficiency
- Propose equipment repair and replacement options in a professional manner
- Work with various tools, machinery and supplies efficiently
- Detail oriented when given tasks by supervisors
- Listening and communication skills are imperative to perform these tasks effectively
- Available for late night and/or weekend jobs as needed
- Class licenses are a plus
- Minimum of 3 years field experience
- $32 - $38 per hour DOE
- Benefits package available
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.