Reports To: Division Supervisor
Primary Job Function: To assist in increasing the productivity and profit of the HVAC division
The HVAC Install Technician position includes the skilled installation of all types of HVAC equipment.
- Install new equipment including furnace, condensers, humidifiers, indoor air quality products, boilers, etc…
- Transport equipment and materials to jobsite
- Work with various tools, machinery and supplies efficiently
- Detail oriented when given tasks by supervisors
- Listening and communication skills are imperative to perform these tasks effectively
- Working knowledge of technology and mobile devices
- Available for late night and/or weekend jobs as needed
- Class licenses are a plus
- Minimum of 3 years field experience
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.