Job Title: Entry Level Technician - Laborer
Reports To: Facilities Manager/Division Supervisor
Primary Job Function: To assist in increasing the productivity and profit of the various divisions
The Entry Level Technician - Laborer position includes assisting technicians in various trades including plumbing, sewer, electric, heating, cooling, duct cleaning and indoor air quality. Duties may also include general labor at our facilities. This position is the first step in transitioning to a technician position in the field best suited for each individual.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the above mentioned trades
- Follow direction from lead technician to complete jobs in a safe and timely fashion
- Transport equipment and materials to jobsite
- Operate backhoe safely and effectively (Manual digging when necessary)
- Assist with installation of new equipment on job site
- Work with various tools, machinery and supplies efficiently
- Detail oriented when given tasks by lead technicians
- Listening and communication skills are imperative to perform these tasks effectively
- Available for late night and/or weekend jobs as needed
- $10 per hour
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.