Reports to: Office Manager
Work Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:00am – 6:30pm and Saturday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay Scale: $19.00/hour
This position is responsible for dispatching service/sales calls to the appropriate service technician/salesman while having open, professional communication with customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispatch the appropriate technician (based on qualifications, geography, customer preference) to each job
- Utilize ServiceTitan and Clearpath software to effectively plan and dispatch jobs
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding estimated arrival times, technician details, etc.
- Communicate with technicians via email regarding availability, expected completion time, etc.
- Complete Time Card Entries for scheduled meetings, days off, on-calls, etc.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Dispatch Lead to plan
- Collaborate with other office staff and managers to schedule work
- Answer incoming service calls, as needed, in times of high call volume
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Previous dispatch experience
- Prior experience in plumbing, electric, HVAC a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive disposition
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organization levels
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends as needed
- Willingness to learn, attend classes for professional development
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Supplemental AFLAC Insurance Options
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company-proved Life Insurance
- Employee discounts on company-provided services
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!