This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service over the phone to obtain complete and accurate information while assisting customers in a timely manner. The position also includes various administrative duties.
Hours: 4:00 - 9:30 pm Wed, Thurs and Fri, as well as Sat and Sun
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls to schedule jobs and handle customer service inquiries.
- Initiate outbound phone calls for scheduling of service calls.
- Handle various customer inquiries and requests efficiently and accurately.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties as requested by your direct supervisor
- High interaction with service technicians and various customers from residential to commercial.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years relevant high volume Call Center experience in a service industry
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong verbal communication and computer skills are a must
- Plumbing, Electric & HVAC Service industry experience a Plus
Benefits (Full Time Only):
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Programs
- 401K program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Holidays