As a homeowner in the Rockford area, your HVAC system is a vital component to your home’s overall comfort. Think about it—the Midwest hosts every season, ranging from hot summer days to chilling winters. In other words, you trust your heating and cooling systems to protect you from the elements while keeping you and your loved ones safe and comfortable. If your system isn’t working correctly, it’s time to call an expert—and if you live in the Rockford area, there’s only one name to know: Axberg. Our team can service homes and businesses in Loves Park, Cherry Valley, Bevidere, Crystal Lake, and many more places.
Ready to experience our exceptional air conditioning and heating services? Call 815-873-6003 or fill out a contact form online to get in touch with Axberg today.
Comprehensive HVAC System Repair Services in Rockford
When your HVAC system isn’t working well or at all, make sure you call for professional help right away! Our friendly technicians will come to your home, diagnose your HVAC concern, and promptly repair it so you can enjoy a fully functional system. We have been serving the area since 2009 and we are ready to put that experience to work for you. We take pride in getting the job done right the first time!
We offer our services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Have a heating issue in the middle of a cold winter night? We’ve got you covered. Need emergency AC repair when the heat is unbearable in August? We’re the company for you. Your emergency repair calls will be answered by a person, not an answering machine, and we’ll send a certified technician to help you when you’re in a pinch!
Contact us today to request emergency repair!
Signs and Symptoms of HVAC Problems
When you notice problems with your HVAC system, it’s best to schedule repairs before the issue gets worse. Call Axberg today if you notice:
- Strange and unusual sounds from your air conditioner or heater
- Uneven heating or cooling
- Unexpected inefficiency
- Leaks and moisture around the system
- Warm air blowing from vents when air conditioner is on
- Cool air blowing from vents when the heater is on
- Motor starting and stopping
Our team can diagnose the problem and help find the best solution for your needs and budget. Contact us today to get started!
HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Rockford
It is inconvenient when your HVAC system breaks down—and it can sometimes be expensive to replace! To reduce the likelihood of an unexpected HVAC problem, Axberg offers a maintenance agreement plan so you can ensure your system gets the attention it needs to perform all year long. Preventative service is designed to uncover minor problems before they degrade system performance or cause a catastrophic failure. When you sign up for our Crystal Club program, you know you’ll receive premium service and flat rate pricing. As a member, you can enjoy:
- Pre-scheduled heating and cooling tune-ups
- Discounts on repairs
- Discounts on duct cleaning and sealing service
- Waived holiday and after hour fees
- Priority scheduling
- And more!
When you sign up for a maintenance service agreement, the hassle of scheduling service is behind you. We will call you to ensure we are inspecting your unit before the summer months begin so you have an HVAC system that performs at peak efficiency all year long.
Schedule HVAC Repair in Rockford, IL
When your HVAC systems is out of whack, don’t fear! As a division of Black Diamond, you can count on Axberg for superior services in the Rockford area. You can count on us for:
- NATE-certified HVAC specialists:The North American Technician Excellence (NATE) designation is the largest HVAC certification agency in the U.S. and is owned and operated by HVAC professionals. Our staff includes NATE-certified specialists who have passed technical skill tests and have been granted certification for varied levels of expertise.
- Ongoing in-house training:Our Specialists attend ongoing training classes to stay up to date on new technologies and industry developments.
- Timely services: Our professional and friendly employees are here for you around the clock—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Don’t wait to give our experts a call—contact Axberg today and get your HVAC system working at peak efficiency once more!