As a homeowner in Rockford, you rely on your HVAC system all year long. Whether it’s keeping you cool while beating back the hot summer days or making your home warm and toasty on a cold winter night, it’s a vital component to your comfort! However, if you aren’t scheduling routine maintenance for your HVAC system, you may end up facing some inconvenient breakdowns and costly repairs! The heating and cooling experts at Axberg recommend regular maintenance check-ups to help limit the emergency repairs while making sure your system is working at peak efficiency.
Ready to make sure your HVAC system is working optimally at all times? Call 815-873-6003 or fill out a contact form to get in touch with our professionals today!
Advantages of Proper HVAC Maintenance
Your HVAC system needs to last you a long time—and the best way to ensure a long service life for your unit is to schedule preventative maintenance. In order to avoid an unexpected system failure, a maintenance agreement is essential. When you give your HVAC system the TLC it deserves and focus on maintenance like you should, you enjoy several benefits. These include:
- Improved efficiency. The Black Diamond team will perform a thorough inspecting to ensure that your HVAC system is working as it should. This maximizes efficiency.
- Improved lifespan. If you want your furnace and air conditioning systems to perform many ears of accurate service, without many major breakdowns, trust Black Diamond for annual maintenance.
- Fewer major repairs. There’s no denying that HVAC breakdowns are inconvenient and costly, but regular maintenance inspections can find small problems before they escalate to the point of a breakdown.
- Improved energy bills. Finally, with better efficiency and function comes improved energy bills. When your system is working at its best, it costs less to run.
When you call Axberg for HVAC system maintenance, our NATE-certified, professional technicians will carefully check and tune up all aspects of your system. From testing the refrigerant charge on the air conditioner to inspecting and adjusting the ignition system, we will thoroughly maintain your system. Our tune-ups are done at least twice a year, once in the spring for the air conditioner and once in the early fall for the furnace, to ensure accurate, efficient function all year long.
What’s Included in the Maintenance Agreement?
At Axberg, we offer each of our customers a valuable membership in the exclusive Black Diamond Crystal Club, a program that offers a number of helpful benefits. If you are interested in maintaining a high level of indoor comfort while keeping your equipment in top operating condition while saving money and enjoying greater peace of mind, the Crystal Club is for you. With Crystal Club, you will always enjoy the following program benefits:
- 24-hour-a-day Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- No Contract Requirement
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees (Save $95 per call.)
- Priority Service Scheduling
- High Value and Low Monthly Fee
- Peace of Mind
We also offer the following discounts:
- 15 % off Any Needed Equipment Repairs
- 10 % off Duct Cleaning and Sealing
- Earn 2% reward annually
- 5 % off Excavations
- 5 % off Whole-House Re-Piping
- 5 % off Generator, AC, and Furnace or Boiler Installs
* Add AC, furnace, or boiler units for an additional $2.00 per month, per unit ($119 Value)
**Annual Generator tune-ups added, starting as low as $20 per unit per month
Learn more by contacting us today!
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in Rockford, IL Today!
Routine HVAC maintenance can help reduce monthly energy costs, improve indoor air quality, and enhance the overall comfort of your home. When you sign up for a maintenance service agreement with Axberg, the hassle of scheduling service is behind you. We will call you to ensure we are inspecting your unit before the summer months begin so you have an AC unit that lasts all season long.
Don’t wait! If you’re ready to schedule HVAC maintenance, call 815-873-6003 or fill out a contact form online!