When temperatures start to drop in the Rockford area, you turn on your furnace, deal with the burning smell of that first time running, and enjoy a warm home for the winter. Here’s an important question: how do you know that furnace is running at its best? How can you be sure there isn’t a serious repair need just around the corner? One way to ensure you are getting the efficiency and performance you should from your furnace is through a routine furnace maintenance check from the qualified team at Axberg.
Call 815-873-6003 now to schedule your annual furnace maintenance appointment with our team of NATE-certified experts!
Keep Your Furnace Running Well with Preventative Furnace Maintenance
While Axberg is happy to repair your Rockford area furnace, we believe that the best option is to avoid the need for repair altogether with preventative maintenance. Professional furnace maintenance will help your heating system last to its full expected lifespan with less breakdowns. Our maintenance starts with a performing a full inspection of your system and looking for potential problems and issues that could turn into costly repairs if left unnoticed.
After we have inspected the system, our team will provide a full tune-up, cleaning your heating system inside and out to ensure it is running efficiently and without any safety risks. This can help lower your heating bills in the winter months while also reducing the risk of system failure during the heavy heating season.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance in Your Rockford Home
At Axberg, we understand that maintenance is an investment, and sometimes we find that people wonder why they should spend money on a maintenance check. By having your furnace maintained on an annual basis, you will enjoy:
- Greater efficiency
- Lower heating bills
- Consistent heating throughout your home
- Fewer calls for repairs
- Longer lifespan for your furnace
- Peace of mind
- Improved indoor air quality
- Improved comfort during Rockford’s cold season
Are you ready to enjoy these benefits? Give Axberg a call today to schedule your appointment!
Put Maintenance on Automatic with the Crystal Club
It’s easy to forget to schedule your annual maintenance appointment. Life gets busy, and before you know it the winter is half over and you haven’t had your system serviced. To help make maintenance automatic, we offer the Crystal Club maintenance program.
With this program, you will receive one precision tune-up on your home’s furnace or boiler every year with priority scheduling. We’ll also perform one multi-point home inspection each year, provide free estimates on all repairs with exclusive discounts, and promise no holiday or after-hours fees for repairs that you need. As a Crystal Club member, you will never have to worry about forgetting your maintenance needs. We will give you a call to schedule your maintenance appointment, so you’ll never forget again! With The Crystal Club membership, you will always enjoy the following benefits:
- Free Estimates
- 24-hour-a-day Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- No Contract Requirement
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees (Save $95 per call.)
- Priority Service Scheduling
- High Value and Low Monthly Fee
- Peace of Mind
Learn more about our Crystal Club membership and how it can help you keep tabs on your maintenance needs.
Furnace Tune-up in Rockford, IL
Your Rockford home’s furnace works hard in the winter months. Make sure it’s ready with help from the area’s most trusted team of HVAC professionals. At Axberg, our business focuses on three principles:
- We always answer the phone. Day or night, 365 days a year, your call will always be answered by a Black Diamond employee.
- We do what we say we are going to do. Our professional, prompt technicians will arrive when we promise. With our free estimates and flat-rate pricing, you always know the price before we do the work. No hidden charges, no extra fees.
- We surround ourselves with the best people. We hire professional employees that are willing to help our customers no matter what. With their “whatever it takes” attitude you can rest assured that we’ve got you covered.
Contact Axberg today to schedule your annual maintenance checks.