Yes, continuous fan operation costs a little more, but will even out the temperature in your home, especially in multi-level or two story homes. To keep your furnace on, set your thermostat to ON, rather than AUTO.
- Financing Options Available
- Now HiringLearn More
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
Should I keep the furnace fan on all the time?
Basic Program Benefits
- No dispatch fee EVER ($79 per call).
- No afterhours or holiday fees EVER ($95 per call)
- Annual precision tune-ups on heating and cooling equipment
- 24/7 availability
- Exclusive discounts on service and repairs
- Peace of Mind
Great work. Always happy to work with this company.Read More