Yes, continuous fan operation costs a little more, but will even out the temperature in your home, especially in multi-level or two story homes. To keep your furnace on, set your thermostat to ON, rather than AUTO.
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
Should I keep the furnace fan on all the time?
Basic Program Benefits
- 24/7 Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees
- Priority Service Scheduling
- Payment Options Tailored to Your Budget
- Customized to Your Home and Your Specific Needs
- Peace of Mind