It very well could be. Although there are many reasons that this could happen, faulty toilets are to blame most of the time. Your outside hose bibs can also be the cause. Call Axberg and we will help isolate the issue and get those bills down to normal.
- Financing Options Available
- Now HiringLearn More
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
My water bill is very high. Could this be a plumbing problem?
Basic Program Benefits
- No dispatch fee EVER ($79 per call).
- No afterhours or holiday fees EVER ($95 per call)
- Annual precision tune-ups on heating and cooling equipment
- 24/7 availability
- Exclusive discounts on service and repairs
- Peace of Mind
You are rip off I looked up the part you changed thru a ware house this part sell for 5.00 to 7.00 dollars I am writing to the better business bureau 195.00 for that part that is mark up 200 percent and it probably did not need the R 22 either . I would like a call back on this if you care at allRead More