When you purchase an expensive TV, the last thing you want is the power to fail and damage your new electronic. Protect it and all of your other electronics. Don’t be fooled by those “power strips” that also say they are surge protectors. Transient Voltage Surge Protection (TVSS) is the most efficient and is not as expensive as it once was. These devices are capable of taking multiple strikes and can last for years. Some even come with Monetary Equipment warranties. So before you buy a power strip, give us a call to install Whole House Protection, it could very well be the best investment you make.
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
I just bought a new flat screen television, what is the best way to protect it?
Basic Program Benefits
- 24-Hour-a-Day Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees
- Priority Service Scheduling
- Payment Options Tailored to Your Budget
- Customized to Your Home and Your Specific Needs
- Peace of Mind