Grease is typical of many of the restaurants that we service. Most of our customers are set up on a maintenance program so that back-ups never become an issue. Because of the nature of grease, the best form of removal is by hydro-jetting. Hydro-jetting is a process that uses high speed and high pressure water to clear blockages in pipe systems. If you are a restaurant where grease is a problem, you can’t afford not to be on a maintenance program! Call Axberg today for more information!
- Financing Options Available
- Now HiringLearn More
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
How do you get rid of grease in a sewer?
Basic Program Benefits
- No dispatch fee EVER ($79 per call).
- No after-hours or holiday fees EVER ($95 per call)
- Annual precision tune-ups on heating and cooling equipment
- 24/7 availability
- Exclusive discounts on service and repairs
- Peace of mind
Very. Neat and clean excellent jobRead More