In most cases, yes. It all depends on the amount of circuit breakers the panel is designed to have. Most panels depending on the size of the service has anywhere from 24 to 40 circuits. Adding a circuit in a panel that is already maxed out, sometimes involves adding a sub-panel or enlarging the entire service. Anytime you require electrical work to be done, give us a call day or night, otherwise you could be shocked at the outcome.
- Financing Options Available
- Now HiringLearn More
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
Can I add more breakers to my existing panel?
Basic Program Benefits
- No dispatch fee EVER ($79 per call).
- No after-hours or holiday fees EVER ($95 per call)
- Annual precision tune-ups on heating and cooling equipment
- 24/7 availability
- Exclusive discounts on service and repairs
- Peace of mind
Great job!Read More