In most cases, yes. It all depends on the amount of circuit breakers the panel is designed to have. Most panels depending on the size of the service has anywhere from 24 to 40 circuits. Adding a circuit in a panel that is already maxed out, sometimes involves adding a sub-panel or enlarging the entire service. Anytime you require electrical work to be done, give us a call day or night, otherwise you could be shocked at the outcome.
- Financing Options Available
Financing Options Available
On All Our Services with Credit Approval
Can I add more breakers to my existing panel?
Basic Program Benefits
- 24/7 Availability
- Flat-Rate Pricing Structure
- Waived Holiday/After-Hours Fees
- Priority Service Scheduling
- Payment Options Tailored to Your Budget
- Customized to Your Home and Your Specific Needs
- Peace of Mind
Friendly. Install of replacement furnace took 1/2 day. Took the time to protect floors and carpets before moving equipment. Workmanship excellent. Still need to install AC at a later date.Read More