We are closely monitoring the news regarding the coronavirus and taking every precaution to ensure our office stays open, technicians are available, and our 24-hour call center is there when you need them. We are always here to help, and especially in these challenging times when our services play an important role in the health and safety of your home and family.
Here at Black Diamond, we are committed to be there for you 24/7. The safety of our employees and of our customers is always our top priority. Because of the rapidly changing environment, you might notice a few minor changes in the way we operate. Please keep in mind, we make these changes with everyone’s safety in mind.
- We have asked our employees to stay home if they are displaying signs of illness.
- We have stressed the importance of avoiding shaking hands to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria.
- We have equipped all our technicians and trucks with hand sanitizer in efforts to maintain cleanliness.
- We have implemented the use of gloves when possible inside customer homes and businesses.
- We are increasing our commitment to a clean office space and workspace with frequent cleaning of all areas.
The health and safety of our employees and our Black Diamond family are of utmost importance. We want to do our part in flattening the curve of this disease while still being able to service your homes. We thank you in advance for working with us to make sure everyone stays as healthy and safe as possible during this challenging time.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
We will continue to communicate our actions as this situation evolves.
Your Black Diamond Team