When winter hits in Illinois, you’ll need a lot more than blankets to keep you warm. Having a functioning HVAC unit is essential to staying comfortable when temperatures drop. At Axberg, we offer expert boiler repair services to those in Rockford, throughout Winnebago County, and in the surrounding areas in Illinois. If you begin to notice problems with your boiler, look no further than our team of HVAC contractors at Axberg.
For more information on the boiler repair services we offer, give us a call at (815) 873-6003 or contact us online today!
Signs Your Boiler Needs Repair
It sometimes may be difficult to tell if your boiler should be repaired or not. If you’ve noticed anything listed below, or anything else out of the ordinary, give us a call. We can help you determine if your unit needs to be repaired, and we can send someone out shortly to assist you.
Some common boiler problems include:
- Strange noises – It’s very noticeable when your boiler begins to make loud noises that indicate a problem. Sediment deposits can build up in your unit over time, and if they’re left unattended, your boiler will be at risk of shutting down.
- Yellow flames – If you see a yellow flame instead of a blue flame, you could have a carbon monoxide problem. As soon as you notice this, leave your home, call 911, and schedule repair immediately.
- Water leaks – A pool of water around your boiler could be the results of a leak. Not only can a leak cause water damage in your home, it could also cause your boiler to burst. We recommend giving us a call as soon as you notice this!
- Odd odor – Strange smells are another indicator that you have a boiler problem. If you smell something like rotten eggs, you could have a gas leak or incomplete fuel burning. You should leave the house, call for help, and then schedule repair.
- Higher energy bills – In some instances, higher energy bills correlate with a broken furnace. If your furnace is working harder than it needs to and less efficiently, you should have it repaired as soon as possible.
- Long heat-up time – If your boiler isn’t heating your home as efficiently as it used to, you should schedule a repair. This will improve performance and make it more cost-effective.
Crystal Club Members Save on Boiler Repair
At Axberg, one of the ways we take care of our customers is through our Crystal Club maintenance plan. This program offers maintenance service for our customers, as well as discounts on repair and installation services. If you are in need of repair, joining the Crystal Club can help you save.
To keep your boiler working at its best and save money when repairs are needed, consider joining the Crystal Club!
Choose Axberg for Boiler Repair in the Rockford Area
Whether your problem is minor or detrimental, our team of HVAC experts is ready to get the job done. Our highly trained professionals are able to diagnose your unit’s problem and perform necessary repairs in a clean and timely manner. When you’re faced with a malfunctioning boiler, the only name you need to know is Axberg.
To schedule boiler repair in the Rockford and Winnebago County area, give us a call at (815) 873-6003 or contact us online today!